Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why "The Life and Times of Joseph?"

Originally, I wanted to post biographical sorts of things as they happened. However, I usually feel inspired only to place words carefully - a poetic sort of experience. Which is interesting, because I have been reading about Lev Vygotsky.
And also interesting because I picture myself with my chin upturned, my neck extended, and my chest out.
To accurately portray my thoughts is a great challenge and dilemma, even, to me. Why do I do it? To ordain my life with symbols possibly. I like this one. To allow others to join with me in this ordinance - excretion of syrupy...
I hate to censor.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

So, this blog is weird. I like the idea that random people whom I may not know would stumble on it and be diverted and possibly intrigued. These thoughts are not presentations for people, but things that I feel to write and almost hope people that know me will not read knowing that it is me. This blog is also for me. Oh, it feels so good to have another comment.